ARC Readers Club
- Shotput of Power - structural edits done. Awaiting line edits.
- Antis - structural edit run (with editor).
- The Mist Thief - plotting in development with an eye on the original draft of The Mening War.
- Forged in Magic - first draft writing
- Wandless - plotting stage.
- Forbs - taking a backseat to the others.
I’m always happy to give Advanced Reader Copies of my latest coming-soon stories in development after their structural edits.
If you’re here, there’s a good chance you showed interest in becoming a beta reader or asked to have an ARC to review.
Right now preference is given to those who provide a link to their existing book reviews or their Instagram.
What to Expect
- After you put your name, email and a link to your Goodreads reviews or your Youtube channel or book reviews website, a confirmation email will hit your inbox.
- Click the link in that confirmation email to confirm you’re interested in getting ARCs.
- You’ll get an email to welcome you to the ARC Readers Club (a sub-club of Giftens’ Club). It’ll also list the books you’ll be able to request soon.
- After the structural editing rounds of a book by me and my editor, you’ll have an email come your way offering the ARC for that book, with a max of 5 specific questions for feedback.
- ARC copies will be given out in rounds of 3.
Note: You’ll also get emails to ask which version of the back copy on the book you prefer (the blurb) and may be asked to vote for the final cover design. Sometimes ARCs will be for new editions of previously published stories too.
To become a member of my ARC Readers Club, fill in the form below.
Next up is the New Ending Edition of The Royal Gift, a YA fantasy that moved 13,465 copies in its first year of release (2015).
© 2017 Drae Box