ARC Readers Club
- RO Raneth Bayre sighted in Tricolq City with Dagger Bearer Aldora Leoma! Could this be a date or a joint assignment?
- King Cray has announced that despite crime's rising levels, he is, "confident that our royal officials and royal detectives can keep up with serving the 3 Ks."
- Prince Pedibastet has warned all Giften Cats to avoid crows, "one tried to peck my eyes out yesterday. It was awful. Naturally, being the superior cat that I am, I pounced on it, broke it's wing and then had the royal cook serve it for dinner. Cray was not impressed."
- Dagger Bearer Aldora Leoma to visit Braintye!
- Explosion in Green City's Leaf Industrial Estate - cause so far unknown. Royal Detectives are at the scene.
- For more news, click join.
I’m always happy to give Advanced Reader Copies of my latest coming-soon stories in development after their structural edits.
If you’re here, there’s a good chance you showed interest in becoming a beta reader or asked to have an ARC to review.
Right now preference is given to those who provide a link to their existing book reviews or their Instagram.
What to Expect
- After you put your name, email and a link to your Goodreads reviews or your Youtube channel or book reviews website, a confirmation email will hit your inbox.
- Click the link in that confirmation email to confirm you’re interested in getting ARCs.
- You’ll get an email to welcome you to the ARC Readers Club (a sub-club of Giftens’ Club). It’ll also list the books you’ll be able to request soon.
- Every other week you’ll get a backstage sneak peek of my developer diary – these are usually unlisted Youtube videos. There will be a question of the week for fun in these and giveaways of the latest books by other fantasy authors and old favourites 🙂
- After the structural editing rounds of a book by me and my editor, you’ll have an email come your way offering the ARC for that book, with a max of 5 specific questions for feedback.
- ARC copies will be given out in rounds of 3, and you’ll get a link to access a private Facebook community.
Note: You’ll also get emails to ask which version of the back copy on the book you prefer (the blurb) and may be asked to vote for the final cover design. Sometimes ARCs will be for new editions of previously published stories too.
To become a member of my ARC Readers Club, fill in the form below.
© 2017 Drae Box