World of Amuket
- RO Raneth Bayre sighted in Tricolq City with Dagger Bearer Aldora Leoma! Could this be a date or a joint assignment?
- King Cray has announced that despite crime's rising levels, he is, "confident that our royal officials and royal detectives can keep up with serving the 3 Ks."
- Prince Pedibastet has warned all Giften Cats to avoid crows, "one tried to peck my eyes out yesterday. It was awful. Naturally, being the superior cat that I am, I pounced on it, broke it's wing and then had the royal cook serve it for dinner. Cray was not impressed."
- Dagger Bearer Aldora Leoma to visit Braintye!
- Explosion in Green City's Leaf Industrial Estate - cause so far unknown. Royal Detectives are at the scene.
- For more news, click join.
The World of Amuket is my youngest world, but it comes with action, adventure, necromancers and more! What’s not to like? This page is dedicated to the World of Amuket Collection, a series of books set in Amuket at various times in its past and present.
Set in Charopa Kingdom in the year 840
Left on the steps of the royal palace, Artan was taken in with the sole purpose of using him as a personal bodyguard of the future queen. He and his bonded djinn, Cahir, enjoyed both the life he had been gifted by living with the royals and the job of a lifetime. That is until Princess Nesrin is kidnapped and Artan harmed. Disgraced and cast out, he makes the decision to find her and bring her home.
Flying Cows is expected to be released late 2017.
Set in Lutea Kingdom (once Charopa) in the year 2014
Being a knight’s dogsbody is not an easy job, but it is easier when you’re a necromancer.
Otto Moone, one of the few dogsbody to survive over ten years in service to Regicarn Knights, has come to that same conclusion. Resigned to his skills which many believe are a threat to their culture and order of life, he works with his knight to deliver Amulets to those coming of age, but also to right the wrongs of criminals, keep the peace and protect the young queen.
When the two are attacked on their way home from Jenvarl City, a ruined settlement known to be a cesspit of criminals, Otto is required to aid his knight in the reclaiming of his Amulet. What starts off as a simple task becomes all the more difficult when Lutea’s knights discover that Talismans are not a rumour, but a present threat to everyone they hold dear, and when Otto realises a cruel necromancer from his past is back to claim him.
Necromancer is expected to be released in ebook and paperback in early 2017.
© 2017 Drae Box